Wednesday, 11 August 2010

MY OWN HELL

Standing at the entry point of hell, the one question you would never want the devil to ask is “Why did you not save your soul?” So here I am, fighting frantically to save mine.
At any other crossroads in my life the question has always been; CAN I WAKE UP AND STILL LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR?
So maybe I have grown tired of looking at myself in the mirror trying to convince myself that one day karma is not going to shatter the state of my life to a million little pieces and force me to understand that every action has a reaction. Cliché as it might sound, I have come to believe in cycles, yes cycles.. Things happen in a circular manner, today the universe is smiling at you, and tomorrow you’re confronted by fire and brimstone. So now maybe I have decided to look at life a little differently, LAUGH UNTILL YOUR SIDES HURT, LOVE WILDLY, SMILE UTILL YOUR MOUTH HURTS TOO  AND LIVE………. LIVE EVERYDAY REMEMBERING THAT YOU ARE AT THE BRINK OF GREATNESS. …………YOUR OWN GREATNESS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Abosh

That's so true. I completely agree with you. Cool blog hey. Too proud of you friend,

Abo said...

Thank you.. :)